about usAlectra Power Services delivers a new standard of electrical system performance. As an operating subsidiary of Alectra Corporation, we specialize in street lighting and high voltage design, specification, procurement, construction, maintenance, operation, and management services for local governments, airports and academic facilities with private electrical infrastructure facilities. Everything we do assures our customers can provide unparalleled service to theirs. How? Through state of the art technology, high-quality expertise and proven cost and asset management.
services include:engineering consulting and planning
- Project-related analysis, planning
and engineering to:
- Support greenfield development
- Expand existing electrical networks
- Update aging energy infrastructure
- Project-related analysis, planning and engineering to:
- Underground installations
- Overhead electrical distribution
- Emergency power systems
- Optimizing electrical networks to ensure they operate at peak efficiency
Alectra Power Services has a proven track record in the provision of high voltage infrastructure design, installation and maintenance with Canada’s largest airport, Lester B. Pearson International, and is currently completing the country’s largest known LED street lighting conversion initiative.Under the AODA, organizations must make their Accessibility Reports available to the public. Our 2017 Accessibility Compliance Report was filed with the Government of Ontario on December 20, 2017.